Fresh air and free time

I had a lovely week end away at Ferry Meadows Caravan site, next to Nene Park, near Peterborough. There were lots of people and dogs enjoying the lovely weather and extensive grounds. My husband and I had several walks around different parts of the park while we were there. This is the largest of the lakes and took about an hour to walk around, stopping here and there to take photos and enjoy the scenery.

We had intended to stop at the cafe at the marina for a cake and a cup of tea, but there was a long queue and it wasn't far back to the van, so we didn't bother.

Apart from chilling out in our new caravan, I managed to get quite a bit of writing done, so I think I am now on track for all the projects I have on the go.

Gill emailed me to let me know my story is scheduled for Cafelit on 14th March, so all in all it was a very good week end.

Comments

  1. That’s wonderful news, I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome

When Max met Max.